I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

..OMG..

Well..it's been a while since the last posting I've made.A lot of things came out for the past few weeks.. a lot of things need to be done.Not to mention about finding a nursery/daycare for my sweetie Nicole..yes,I'm sending her to a nusery/daycare starting 1st of July....I'm quit worried about it,and let's just hoping that it's gonna be ok and nothing bad happen..as we all know,a lot of scary story came out about these days Nusery and Daycare centre....

BTW,despite of TWILIGHT fever and craziness all over around the world...there's another series that became to be my addiction...it's TRUEBLOOD..o yeah!!!For me it's a more matured version of TWILIGHT....The cast might not so cutie or pretty as Bella Swan,Edward Cullen or Jacob Black,but I think they have a class of their own!In TRUEBLOOD,the vampires are more real and they are so cool!Guys,if you haven't watch this...you have to...and check out these 2 vampires : ERIC NORTHMAN & JESSICA HAMBY..they are HOT!!!

So,here's some sneek peak...

No comments: