I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

It's been a while!

Hey it's been a while since last time I haven't post anything yet here...Well,honestly..a lot of things I wanna share here,I just don't have much time to do so....

Last time,I've mentioned that I'm going to somewhere in Kuching called Damai Beach Resort for our company events.Well,it's a nice place to be..but,not to nice those food lovers.The food aren't so excellent,and the time while we were there,it's raining from the day we arrived till the day we depart..so,not so many things me n my friends can do there..but,apart from that,we manged to get some nice n lovely pix!Thanks to my friend,GILBERT!

But,I'm not gonna post it right away right now....coz,it's a matter of time..I will do it once I've got my free time..so be patient...

Before I end,I want to share my baby Nicole's progress so far..Now,she can :

  • crawling
  • stand up
  • holding her milk bottle
  • 'geleng-geleng' her head when she don't want it
  • sing-a-long the song that she love
  • waving bye-bye
But the last 3 not so often la....
And she quit manja..I mean very-very manja now...whenever I'm with her,when I'm lost in her radar,she surely cry,not to mention everyday when I sit her down at the baby car-seat and send her to her nusery,she'll surely cry out loud!
But despite of her behavior,I love her more and more and more everyday...I can wait to know and see her progress everyday.Never in my mind that a baby or a child will be a glitch to their parents,and for me,I thank God for each and everyday that I've spend my time with my child,specially after a long working hours,she's the apple of my eye!;)



















No comments: