I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's pouring heavily...

Yesterday it's raining heavily and it could almost make me stranded at the office..luckily,I'm not...
Dun really know what cause the flood yesterday and the other previous days,but I can see there're construction made for some kind of drainage at both side of the road..It's really troublesome to the public if the floods happen everytime it's raining heavily..and belive me,my collegues had stranded at the office untill 11.00pm because of the flash floods....

Well I guess,there's nothing much I wanna tell here...a bit crisis at the office,but thank God it's over (for now)and still waiting to see what's happening next...

And by the way,I'm going to travelling for the coming 3 days..and I dunno if my little NyNy can be apart from me...So I'm I'm asking my mama to come down here to look after for her...huh...

No comments: