I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

...wHat a d**m s**t.....

Huhu..do I really meant it??no lah....sajaaaaaaaaa tu..dunno wht to put on the title..
Btw...my little NeyNey is having a fever again...maybe mo tumbuh gigi again..sian dia...I only took emergency leave yesterday,today cannot suda..coz my boss is not around...

Errmm..talking bout work....I'm quit bored with my job..i wish to have my own business...what ever bussiness I can make la.... I need a new job!

Oooo..last nite I'd watched TRUEBLOOD...next week will be the season finale..can't wait to know the ending!

BTW,I'll be off to Sarawak next week...for 3 days..I'm worried abt NeyNey....who's gonna take care of her...erghhh...

No comments: