I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BaD..BaD..BaD

Actually,I have received not so good news @ my work place...ermmm,not so good??I think it's pretty bad,coz it might end up with my resignation.So right now,I'm hunting for a new job,just in case!
Here's the situation,my current division will be centralized @ Peninsular soon(and I don't think I'm gonna live there!No way..).So.I'm going to do my job assessment for a new job task,if I pass,then I need to attend a course which took 1mth to complete(I dunno If I can stay apart with Nicole that long!)and if I fail,I might be relocate to somewhere....It's a lose lose situation....erghhh...pening bila mo fikir...
Maybe I should think at the bright side,maybe it's a chance for me to explore new thing, do something different and improve myself..who knows...

So...new job..new job..new job...where r u...I need u...

No comments: