I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

^Rainy Friday^

It's raining....and it's kinda cold this morning...but not for long..
Hurmm....what am I going to do today?

1.Dunno
2.Dunno
3.Dunno
4.Dunno
5.Dunno
6.Dunno
7.Dunno
8.Dunno
9.Dunno
10.Go home-------> hoooray!

Hehehehehehe...naaaa..just kidding!

Actually,every Friday I have extra 1hour of lunch break..I was thinking to get my kening done...hehehehe,but where ah?There's a salon in Citymall which me and my friends sometimes go for brow and hair done...but it's quit expensive...well,I'll think abt it later..
I also have my Sport Club meeting today...have to plan for our next activity...
Our last activity was at Kellybays,Tuaran...and everybody have sooooooooo much fun...
Two thumbs up for Kellybays,nice beach,good service,yummy foods,friendly owner and a lot of exciting games to be played...tidak rugi pegi ooooooo......


Bah k la...gtg...update later...
 

No comments: