I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

5 more weeks to go...

Yup,I'm counting the days..hehehe..yet,I still didn't know whether the baby is she or he.But it doesn't matter,I love both baby boys and girls.Since it 5 more weeks to go,I decided to go back to my hometown tomorrow.Yes,I choose to gave birth there again because the maternity hospital's services are quit good..the nurses are also friendly.Other than that,there,my mom can take good care of me during the confinement.She can't travel here coz my sister still ongoing school.Actually I'm a bit sad to leave hubby alone here...maybe I've already use to wait him coming home from work..:) But,looking on the other side,I get chance to spend some times with my beloved parents and siblings at kampung...after all hubby will come visit us every weekends...

No comments: