I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Home Sweet Home

"Home is a shelter from storms - all sorts of storms. ~William J. Bennet"

How far this quote means?I don't know.. ;p
What I'm trying to tell here... A nice and cozy HOME is what everybody want and need. But nowadays ,the value of houses/properties are increasingly so quickly...well I'm not gonna explicate about it as I'm not the expertise here..And thank GOD,we manage to buy a house before the price getting high and higher.However, it still under construction.According to the developer,the housing completion approximate around this year..maybe mid-year.This considered another good things happens to us this year ,we're moving to our very own house (other than my newborn baby).But wait,there's a catch here...this also means, our family expenses are getting higher!Oh...I hope I can get a job and earn some money for the family!

Like everyone who have bought or getting a new house,my excitement to do some so call interior decoration are leveled up.Well,I'm not looking for so 'va va voom' interior decorations,enough to have simple,nice and cozy looking interior.
Here,I want to share some of the ideas..maybe we couldn't have the exact result...but I hope we can have an interior like it, even a bit!

Living area
                                                                   

Master bedroom(well,the color not so green la...)


Kids room( I like the simplicity)




Dining area



Kitchen


Washroom



No comments: