I love my family...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

wHat aRe u Doin'?

Hurmm..since mo dekat lunch break uda,keja pun semua done...so,saja la ni,mo kasi isi masa free....hehehehe..

Well,actly today I'm not feelin' so good,I have soar throat + itchy2 and cough...I think those are the symptoms of getting flu??uh..ohh....bad weather ba,I hope my NeyNey x kena jangkit...
Hmmmm...suddenly,this matter crossed on my mind....
Ok,in my opinion,31st August 1957 was the day when Tanah Melayu free from any possession of the intruder...All these while we known 31st of August as our National day.SABAH only join the Federation of MALAYSIA on 16th of September 1963.Now,government has declared 16th of September as our MALAYSIA Day..so,is it necessary for us to celebrate  31st of August as well?or 31st August is just the symbolic of our Independence,so...that's why we also need to celebrate it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont think its necessary. .limpas..hehe